|In OW the entrance is in Aston opposite Seymour In NW the entrance is in hut behind Clara in swamps|
This area is a continuous repeatable challenge. Reward is a choice of regular or Military experience.
Quite useful if you need to get your Gov missions back in line with your level.
Be sure you have enough HP for the task, creepers have high perception stealth is of no use.
You must kill creepers in each section of tunnel to open wall to progress,
The tunnels are random layout different for each player maps are of no use ( The layout is simple so path finding is easy)
There are several special circumstances in force here
1) Magic Shield does not work
2) Potions do not work if drank inside (a stat potion drank before entering stays in effect)
3) Heal does not work
The creepers will start at min level 10, or 10 below your level whichever is higher.
For those over lvl 120 the creepers will start at lvl 110
Death here is like RWW, you keep equipment and get 40 negs
Each level can be done 20 times max after that it will be skipped
Experience is reduced each time you repeat the same level,
Exp = (1/no of times you have done the level) x100%
eg first time (1/1)x100 = 100% 20th time (1/20)x100 = 5%
The Green Pillar gives Regular Experience and teleports you out
The Red Pillar gives Military Experience and teleports you out
Shift R clicking on a pillar tells you what it gives and how many times you have already done that section
The Door bets all the exp on the next level (+1) and teleports you into it. Fail and you lose all.
|Notes From the Field.... info received from players|
HINTS & TIPS: ☺
1) Take a recall.... it's the only way out except lagging or dying if you cannot reach the section end.
2) Raise those HitPoints... you'll die quickly without them
3) Use Freeze / WC to cut down on damage you take
4) Entrance door to 1st section restores ALL hitpoints.
5) Entrance door to subsequent sections restores PARTIAL hitpoints.
|Last Edited Wednesday January 27, 2010 12:11:27 AM|