Future of Hardcore..

Ideas and suggestions for improvement of existing content or further game development go here.
Sauron
Site Admin
Ingame name:: Viperous
Sex: Male
Class: Warrior

Re: Future of Hardcore..

Post by Sauron » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:32 pm

Fred i guess Freya has not yet though about all details. I think it depends. If its accountbound and only achievable after a certain level, why not trade to a sc (the player prooved his best by raising a hc). Also depends if beeing a hc enables dou to get the ring or/and to wear the ring. If its only the get part why not transfer to a sc.

Just my own thoughts :-)

Sent from mobile.

Freya
Advanced Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Freya
Sex: Female
Class: Mage
Clan: Elysium

Post by Freya » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:08 am

Items would have to be HC requirement to wear, due to the 4th stat. We already have the IF_HARDCORE flag so that should be easy enough to fix.
Human Relations Manager

Fred
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Fred
Class: Seyan
Clan: The Prime Evils

Post by Fred » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:10 pm

Sauron wrote:nl
Sauron wrote:Fred i guess Freya has not yet though about all details. I think it depends. If its accountbound and only achievable after a certain level, why not trade to a sc (the player prooved his best by raising a hc). Also depends if beeing a hc enables dou to get the ring or/and to wear the ring. If its only the get part why not transfer to a sc.

Just my own thoughts :-)
I'm not too happy with this idea of it being transferable to a SC char, that would make hardcore some sort of high lvl orb/weld runner
Not sure I like this item being transferable at all tbh, get the lvl 150 item and use it on a lvl 63 hardcore = tiny bit overpowered? :)

Sauron
Site Admin
Ingame name:: Viperous
Class: Warrior

Post by Sauron » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Im sure we will implement a good enough min lvl to wear :p

Sent from mobile.

Freya
Advanced Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Freya
Sex: Female
Class: Mage
Clan: Elysium

Post by Freya » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:02 pm

The item is a reward for the hardcore achievements of the character who gains it, it should only be wearable by that character.
Human Relations Manager