Fred
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Fred
Sex: Male
Class: Seyan
Clan: The Prime Evils

Unfair BT runes for warrior / seyans

Post by Fred » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:20 pm

I want to point out an unfairness in the BT runes, there are 2 difference combinations for Sword but only one for Two-handed and 1 for hand2hand

With this I also want to mention that seyans can use daggers, but there's no combo for daggers as warrior / seyan, perhaps all the different weapons (Sword, Two-handed, Hand2hand, Staff, Dagger) should be turned into raising 1 point of your highest weapon skill?

Eddow
Site Admin
Ingame name:: Eddow
Class: Arch-Warrior
Clan: Elysium

Re: Unfair BT runes for warrior / seyans

Post by Eddow » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:24 am

I have never completed BT myself, only did certain parts of it. Perhaps this was designed on purpose, to reward sword users for the difference in damage with two-handed. Every weapon has it's advantages, and each their personal choice. Instead of trying to make them as "equal" as possible, we should give either diffrent bonuses/advantages.

Fred
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Fred
Class: Seyan
Clan: The Prime Evils

Re: Unfair BT runes for warrior / seyans

Post by Fred » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:31 pm

Eddow wrote:I have never completed BT myself, only did certain parts of it. Perhaps this was designed on purpose, to reward sword users for the difference in damage with two-handed. Every weapon has it's advantages, and each their personal choice. Instead of trying to make them as "equal" as possible, we should give either diffrent bonuses/advantages.
Sword getting an advantage over Two-handed I understand, but why does it get an advantage over Hand2Hand? And why isn't dagger even an option? If you made 1 sword -> Dagger, then they would all be equal