Bring back our girls

Discussions of Political and/or religious nature or content go here and nowhere else.

Moderator: Forum Manager

Dealer
Demonslayer
Sex: Male

Re: Bring back our girls

Post by Dealer » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:39 pm

Your cool Freya haha ;)

platinum
Freelance Dragonkiller
Ingame name:: Platinum
Class: Arch-Seyan
Clan: Elysium

Post by platinum » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:48 pm

Dealer wrote:It's all about money at the end of the day for these people.
i assume your talkin about jews again?
The Team, The Team, The Team. -Bo Schembechler

platinum
Freelance Dragonkiller

Post by platinum » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Dealer wrote:The middle east is mainly Islamic, and violent, and is it a coincidence that north Africa also has a majority of Islamic principles and they are also violent? Hmmm..
agreed.

platinum
Freelance Dragonkiller

Post by platinum » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:59 pm

Freya wrote:I assure you, the Christian militias are just as violent as the Muslim.
It's a shame that alot of these so called "christians" shame christianity the way they do. as a christian, i see this hypocrisy all the time, and i take the negative scrutiny for it because most non believer put us all in the same boat. the easiest way to find out if someone is a true christian or not is to ask them if they are born again. a legit will say yes, a hypocrite will say "what?"

Bloodknight
Has killed many golems
Ingame name:: bloodknight

Post by Bloodknight » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:56 pm

interesting you agree that all Muslims are violent but then say its a shame how the minority ruin your good name as a Christian, smacks a little of hypocrisy there when you consider that the majority of Muslims are more peaceful than anything else

Dealer
Demonslayer

Post by Dealer » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:54 pm

Look at the middle east and north Africa. Majority is Muslim and highly violent in comparison to the majority of societies in the world. Take a look at their history for the past 2,000+ years. Has anything changed really?

How do my views in any way imply that I'm Christian? That religion is just as hypocritical and I definitely am not a Christian in any way.

And if I'm not mistaken you live in Europe? Several places in Europe cater to these supposed "refugees" so I'd expect you to understand.

Bloodknight
Has killed many golems
Ingame name:: bloodknight

Post by Bloodknight » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:59 am

Sorry my post was directed at platinums 2 comments.

as for the middle east and north africa you should maybe consult your history books.

The middle east is in turmoil because the USA supports the 4th Reich, and their god given right to oppress all non jewish peoples in the middle east.

North africa is in turmoil because western civilisation has pillaged, corrupted and supplied arms to primitive civilisations so that they can wage war on their opposition tribes with much better effect.

its interesting that you use 2000 years as a benchmark, yet less than 200 years ago americans were slaughtering americans over different views, 500 years ago british feudal lords were choosing sides in a civil war, i cant actually be arsed to look up the rest of Europe civil wars but they are all along similar timelines to US UK histories, very difficult to take the moral high ground when your nation is only just out of the savage ages in historic terms.

platinum
Freelance Dragonkiller

Post by platinum » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:30 am

Bloodknight wrote:its interesting that you use 2000 years as a benchmark, yet less than 200 years ago americans were slaughtering americans over different views, 500 years ago british feudal lords were choosing sides in a civil war, i cant actually be arsed to look up the rest of Europe civil wars but they are all along similar timelines to US UK histories, very difficult to take the moral high ground when your nation is only just out of the savage ages in historic terms.
Last edited by platinum on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dealer
Demonslayer

Post by Dealer » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:37 am

Yes it is true less than 200 years ago American's were fighting each other or "slaughtering" as you pointed out. The point I was trying to make was today is a modern era. Ever since the Industrial revolution in the late 1800's - early 1900's technological aspects have evolved rapidly. I mean the first automobile was in early 1900's.

200 years ago was still a more primitive time, with much the same reasons as the Middle Eastern's 2000 years ago fighting for which were things such as religion, territory, and power are the same reasons people 200 years ago were fighting. Thus, it makes sense the pre-Industrial Revolution days would have slaughter within all cultures history. The world was still settling per say.

After the Industrial Revolution life began to become more civilized. Obviously this hasn't stopped prolonged periods of wars, but that is natural among the human species. So basically, within this modernized time, who has stayed fairly primitive...in fact radical? North Africa and the Middle East are hot zones.
Yes, I do agree with you on the USA fighting many things against Jews, not everything they are willing to buck the bill for the Jew's though. That is a sad fact because of us first getting involved with protecting Israel which I feel we should have never done. I hear many theories on why we did this. Was it oil? I see how it could be said that oil is the reason yet why is our economy horrible? Perhaps it was because the USA wanted to found a good image among the world as protecting the Jews ever since WW1 and this could lead to a greater world power as more countries would accept us? I honestly don't know. This, however, doesn't justify inhumane actions against Jews. It seems people will never fully get along and fighting will always occur. Many of the questions are unanswered and we won't ever know. Perhaps, children reading some advanced method of reading in 100 years will read about all these questions we never get to see answered. I also have always felt that technology could only go so far.(Sorry, getting off-topic here but at least this makes you think). I mean 100 years ago we barely had automobiles and now we have touch screen phones. All this happened in 100 years since the Industrial Revolution which is after thousands of years of primitive behavior among human species. How much more advanced can you get from a touchscreen phone? Holigraphic imaging? I don't see this as being realistic. I have heard theories of technological development will stop at a certain point, which I personally can forsee, and Artificial Intelligence will be needed to further solve world problems in all intellectual fields. I mean look at mathematical history. 17 year olds hundreds of years ago, even thousands, were solving groundbreaking mathematical theories and proofs. The school system likes to display this as if they are special or somehow so great. The reality is that mathematics was so under developed that it didn't require a lifetime of study as it does today to evolve the subject which explains the young people back then discovering what they did. Notice how a mathematician will tribute his lifetime to mathematics and only develop mathematically a centimeter in the subject? It is because the amount of time in ratio to the amount of information our human brain is required to learn to evolve mathematics is becoming very inefficient. Personally, at this point in time I see AI as the only possible way to save the world in all aspects.
Thanks for that reply by the way, feels good to post about my thoughts.

platinum
Freelance Dragonkiller

Post by platinum » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Dealer wrote: I mean 100 years ago we barely had automobiles and now we have touch screen phones.
we were also told we would have flying cars by now =)