obama

Discussions of Political and/or religious nature or content go here and nowhere else.

Moderator: Forum Manager

Dealer
Demonslayer
Sex: Male

Re: obama

Post by Dealer » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:45 am

Yahoo! I find to be a really shitty source of information as their articles are copy-pasted together and barely proofread. However, just take a look at this:
http://news.yahoo.com/u-confirms-russia ... 02803.html

It's not just Obummer who is adding fuel to the fire. No joke when I said Russia is fueling war as well. What really annoys me is how all these countries lie and avoid telling the truth at all costs. Even when the truth comes out they deny it.

I mean honestly the US doesn't have a right to act negatively towards Russia for fueling the Ukrainian crisis.(Whatever they call it...revolution, war, etc)

The US does its fair share of sending weapons to people that end up being our enemies. Just like when we gave Afghans weapons to fight off Russia after relations between us went haywire they ended up fighting against us. People like to say terrorist groups like the Taliban and Al Qaeda did 9/11 but I'm sorry I don't buy that crap.

Just as they said in Star Wars, "These blast points are way too accurate for sand people.". It applies here as well.

The CIA has been involved with terrorist organizations for years and I think 9/11 was orchestrated so the American people would feel justified going into Iraq. The purpose of invading Iraq? I don't even know.
Our military on the ground and in the air was superior by so much. They never stopped moving when they invaded Iraq from Kuwait straight into Baghdad. No joke that's what they were told... "don't stop moving".

It's such a shame we lose American people and money straight from our very own pockets because of secret agenda's organization's like the CIA have. One day the world will know about it all in the history books hundreds of years from now. And that's only if Russia and the USA hasn't nuked each other by then.

platinum
Freelance Dragonkiller
Ingame name:: Platinum
Class: Arch-Seyan
Clan: Elysium

Post by platinum » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:51 pm

2 Reasons why we needed boots on ground in iraq and afghanistan on 9/11. oil, and money. Oil generates money. And war is the biggest money maker known.
The Team, The Team, The Team. -Bo Schembechler

Dealer
Demonslayer

Post by Dealer » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:27 pm

Yeah well I have heard this reasoning before. Why is our country in debt then? If the profit made their doesn't outweigh the money we spend to get it, what's the real point?

Oh yeah it's because the money doesn't go to our country. It goes into the Jews pockets.
Last edited by Dealer on Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sealav
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Sealav

Post by Sealav » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:02 pm

Deal be careful what you say. Some of what your saying might be taken the wrong way and become offensive alotho not ment in that way.

Dealer
Demonslayer

Post by Dealer » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:58 pm

Yeah your right. Lol
Last edited by Dealer on Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

platinum
Freelance Dragonkiller
Ingame name:: Platinum
Clan: Elysium

Post by platinum » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Just dont beat me up in game dealer. :) no farming in SA lol.
The Team, The Team, The Team. -Bo Schembechler

Dealer
Demonslayer

Post by Dealer » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:25 pm

Whats your in-game name? I'm only level 20...I can help you catch up to me. :D

Masy
Ventured in to aston

Post by Masy » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:01 pm

platinum wrote:Im aware that allah means god, my point is that their (islam) is a false religion. they may believe they serve God, but what they believe to be God is false in regards to who he truly is. GOD is a God of love, truth, peace, and wrath. muslims believe that if they murder american/christian infidels their god will reward them with what 72 virgins. my God is not the God that muslims worship.
Dealer wrote:Yup they are so disillusioned.
Ryff wrote:The muslim religion is almost as stupid as retarded as the mormon religion
You guys really have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to Islam or Muslims. You are grouping the world's 1 billion+ Muslims in one tiny circle. As a Muslim, the ignorance in this thread makes me embarrassed to ever think I am part of humanity in this global world - the one I share with all of you.
I suggest and hope, that you will make the effort to educate yourselves on Islam and its followers, as well as be open-minded and eager to educate yourselves on the hundreds of thousands of cultures and peoples around the world. It is common ignorance like this that keeps this world in such a violent and hostile situation.
Freya wrote:Anyone here get why I'm having flashbacks to discussings With Rightwing on LoA? :mrgreen:
The amount of fun this is going to be.... :lol:

When it comes to Islam you really have to make a huge distinction between the Quranic Allah,the different Schools and various directions within Islam today. The range of belief goes from faith in a god who loves the humble and honorable, to one which demands sacrifice of the heathen.
Yes, Freya, it does remind me of Rightwing. I hated that ignorant prick. Hence, why I am going to ditch this thread and never look back. I have better things to do with my time :roll:

Sealav
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Sealav

Post by Sealav » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:04 pm

U all are too funny

Dealer
Demonslayer

Post by Dealer » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:12 pm

It is common ignorance like this that keeps this world in such a violent and hostile situation.
Could you explain the middle east, more specifically Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, and Pakistan?
They are all Muslim there and they have some of the most violent radical groups in the world.

I definitely disagree that our "ignorant posts" cause violence. We are just talking...

But then again, I, at least for my posts, was only speaking of the Muslims I've worked with and then the examples that have been made in the Middle East. It's obvious not all are radicals.