obama

Discussions of Political and/or religious nature or content go here and nowhere else.

Moderator: Forum Manager

Fred
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Fred
Sex: Male
Class: Seyan
Clan: The Prime Evils

Re: obama

Post by Fred » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:15 pm

Ryff wrote:shes just as bad. the new healthy school lunch thing she is doing is ridiculous. the portions are so much smaller, the food is nasty.. ive heard so many people telling me about their kids coming home hungry.
Well looking @ how fat kids are in the US, they should eat less or you'll all turn into the humans from "WALL-E"
platinum wrote:i highly recommend you all watch "son of perdition" on youtue by "jonathan kleck". eye opener about obama.
That video started with a bible quote so I just stopped watching, sorry

Freya
Advanced Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Freya
Sex: Female
Class: Mage
Clan: Elysium

Post by Freya » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:44 am

Fred has a valid point about the school lunches... I mean, American servings are generally huge and unhealthily sweet.
Human Relations Manager

platinum
Freelance Dragonkiller
Ingame name:: Platinum
Class: Arch-Seyan

Post by platinum » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:23 pm

lunch quanity isnt the problem, it's the half tub of butter used per serving.
The Team, The Team, The Team. -Bo Schembechler

Sealav
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Sealav

Post by Sealav » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:22 pm

i agree i think if they gave nicer portions but cut back on sugar and butter made them healthier it would help

Masy
Ventured in to aston

Post by Masy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:36 am

Ryff wrote:He is turning American into a communist nation, and working with the Muslim nation to bring down this once great country.
You're not serious are you?

platinum
Freelance Dragonkiller

Post by platinum » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:55 pm

Masy wrote:
Ryff wrote:He is turning American into a communist nation, and working with the Muslim nation to bring down this once great country.
You're not serious are you?
I believe he's quite serious.

Dealer
Demonslayer

Post by Dealer » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:34 pm

We think it's the Muslims...I am serious when I say this...it's the Jews.
Attachments
1390313958835.png
1390313958835.png (71.46 KiB) Viewed 18954 times

platinum
Freelance Dragonkiller

Post by platinum » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:02 pm

the Jews? jews aren't beheading our american brethren and bottling their blood for profit. islam is. It's confirmed, that not only has Obama released muslim captives back to the taliban, he's supplied "Afghanistan" with weapons.

Dealer
Demonslayer

Post by Dealer » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:43 pm

The CIA has supplied Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Ukraine and other countries with weaponry. A lot of the times that the CIA does this they are giving the weapons to militias and foreign fighters such as in Syria, Ukraine, and Iraq. Thus, there is no doubt that some of this weaponry has splashed into our enemies hands. I mean look at Iraq right now. We have given them BILLIONS of dollars for weaponry and vehicles. Many today have abandoned their posts and left their vehicles in the streets and stripped themselves of their own uniform. It is an extremely dishonorable act but it is because they do not stand a chance. Meanwhile Iran and Russia fuel the war with weaponry and vehicles as well by giving them to the Assad regime in Syria and then Russia supplying Russian fighters in eastern Ukraine. It's worse than the 2008 insurgency and they declared a state of emergency recently asking for the United States assistance. It's quite sad because America lost many men in that war only for the insurgency to comeback harder than ever. Depending upon the support tactics of the USA in Iraq which are sure to come, it's never not possible that our boots will end up on Iraq soil once again. That's a reason why I dislike the CIA heavily. They act without the peoples knowledge and it never is for the best outcome.

I wouldn't necessarily say Obama is the only person putting weaponry in the hands of our enemies as many people like to say, equal to blame is the CIA. Watch the movie, Charlie Wilson's War. It's based on true historical events about how we fueled the Afghans in Afghanistan to fight the Russians and eventually push them out of the country. It will open your eyes on the horrible politicians and how the CIA works. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472062/?ref_=nv_sr_1
This is one of the reasons why I say the cold war never ended. Russia and the USA are already at war, just a different type. It's not all out fighting yet that could happen one day.

Islam IS the Jews. I'm sorry but I don't feel much sympathy for them at all as they like to use the Holocaust card at every corner. As soon as the USA got involved with them back in the, I think 80's?, we have lost men and money. Take a look at Israel though. They are doing fine.

The Jews are taking over in so many ways. They are the CEO's of the big corporations that pick and choose, by giving money, who they want in office. The person they want in office is based off of what behind the scene deals they have made which usually massively benefit their company and other countries like China while screwing over the USA in jobs and other aspects.

The Jews also use the Divide and Conquer method. They will influence the media, remember you can do a lot with mass amounts of money, and alter peoples minds to think eachother are the problem. They will make minorities dislike the white man and the white man dislike the minority. Meanwhile you won't hear anything about the Jews and what schemes they are doing.
Regardless of race people should unite together and stop allowing it, but sadly misinformation and propaganda through, for example, our common core education system has not allowed that. Plus, often times information about current wars isn't even taught in school. It's pretty ridiculous.
Attachments
1390614191833.png
1390614191833.png (13.61 KiB) Viewed 18953 times

platinum
Freelance Dragonkiller

Post by platinum » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:23 pm

Dealer wrote:Islam IS the Jews.

What? what do you mean the jews are islam? Jews descended from Abrahams son Isaac, who is the father of judaism, who believe in God the heavenly father. Muslims descended from Abrahams son ishmael, who is the father of muslims/Islam. who believe in allah. two separate Gods. two seperate cultures. two seperate religions.