First Lq time

LQs, live events, competitions and such will be posted here
Ryff
Freelance Dragonkiller
Sex: Male

First Lq time

Post by Ryff » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:09 am

Ok guys i'm going to be running our first LQ on Tuesday at midnight :EST.
::Details::
Tuesday night at 12am (midnight) EST.
it will be for players lvl 10 - 20 ive decided to run two LQs the second will be lvls 15 -30 no higher no lower no exceptions.
It will run for a minimum of 30 minutes.
There MUST be at least 5 players in the LQ lobby for it to start. (Myself not included in that number)
if there are not enough players i will reschedule it for 3 hours later. if there are still not enough players. LQ will be cancelled until we can figure out when we will on average have enough players.
maximum running time will be +5 minutes per player exceeding the minimum of 5 in the lobby before the LQ starts.
for example if say 10 people play the LQ it will run for 55 minutes which i will round to an hour.

::What kind of Quest is it?::
It is a short LQ with short re-spawn times. so there will still be plenty of stuff to kill.
It is an Item seek quest. Find the item return it your done simple as that.
(Lqs will become larger and more diverse over time, just a bit busy with Mapping, Staffing the server and my personal life at the moment)

::RULES::
1: Respect each other
2: Do not hog / farm the boss, allow others to complete the quest.
3: For anyone with qmaster status. DO NOT use any qmaster commands in my LQ. No changing adding or deleting npcs, no invis, imm, or infra. Play fair as if you were like any other player. (You may use invis only if you are watching and not participating [in this case you also will not be counted in the required player ammount])
If the first 2 rules are broken you will be kicked from the LQ. If the 3rd rule is broken you will be stripped of your Qmaster statusNo exeptions .
::side note::
If i decide to partake in any of my lqs i to will follow these rules. although i doubt i will join in on the fun because id rather watch all of you enjoy it :)
before there are any complaints of myself using said commands during my lqs. 1. It is My LQ if changes need to be made i will make them but not unnessesarily and not to abuse the power for others. 2: if i am using invisble mode it is because i am not participating only watching therefor i must remain invisible to avoid accidentally killing npc or making them move from there positions unintentionally.

Any questions comments or concerns please leave a reply.

See you there, Have fun and good luck.
For future LQs hosted by me, I will edit this post to change the times and any other details needed. so be sure to check back periodically
Last edited by Ryff on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Freya
Advanced Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Freya
Sex: Female
Class: Mage
Clan: Elysium

Re: First Lq time

Post by Freya » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Edit: Break rule 3 = loss of qmaster status.
Human Relations Manager

Ryff
Freelance Dragonkiller
Sex: Male

Re: First Lq time

Post by Ryff » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:42 pm

Edited :)