Stat Calculater

Anything related to game mechanics go here.
Durijin
Ventured in to aston

Stat Calculater

Post by Durijin » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:12 pm

Hey everyone.

Im working on an excel stat calculater for warriors but will cover seyans later and most likely also mages when i get around to it.

But to make the forumlas Work correctly Theres a small thing i need help with becaus i simply cant remember the numbers.

When a skill like Speed is still at base 1 it cannot be raised by equipment at all however atributes can still raise by a certain amount but i simply cant remember how much that is.
This isnt really important besides the fact that it will show false numbers untill the later levels where those skills are raised but i would rather have it in there.

Figured this one out.. Its 15

Hope anyone can be helpfull.

Thanks in advance.
Durijin.
Last edited by Durijin on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Masy
Ventured in to aston

Re: Stat Calculater

Post by Masy » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:08 pm

There used to be a stat calculator for the game... I'm unsure of the URL to download it.

Freya
Advanced Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Freya
Sex: Female
Class: Mage
Clan: Elysium

Post by Freya » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 pm

http://www.geocities.ws/nanohott/ That's the link I believe, did not check if the downloads are still working though. This calculator works very well by my experience. It's only drawback is that it does not provide information about which next value of skills like tactics will increase attributes of other skills.
Human Relations Manager

Durijin
Ventured in to aston

Post by Durijin » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:51 pm

And said drawback was what i was intending to fix. So would still love those numbers.

Durijin
Ventured in to aston

Post by Durijin » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:59 am

Okey so heres my understanding of game turns for the warrior as of this moment. Will only focus on fighting skills so no bartering etc for now.

I will not cover the skill Groups HP/End and atributes but will mention them further Down the line on each of the skills.

I am also skipping Rage as i dont really know anything about it. But im open for editing my post if someone explains it a bit.

Sword:
Has an effect on your offense and defense skills and by every increment of 10 you get a stronger weapon.
For every point in Sword you gain 1 offense and 1 defense.
Sword mod only affects your offense and defense and not how hard you can hit.
Atributes effecting sword is: Intuition, Agility, Strenght

Two-Handed:
Does more damage than 1 handed
Has an effect on your offense and defense skills and by every increment of 10 you get a stronger weapon.
For every point in Two-Handed you gain 1 offense and 1 defense.
Two-Handed mod only affects your offense and defense and not how hard you can hit.
Atributes effecting Two-Handed is: Agility, Strenght, Strenght

Armor Skill:
Determines your armor value and the quality of armor you can Wear. Every increment of 10 lets you Wear better armor.
Every point in armor skill adds 0.25 points of armor value. Every 10/20/30 you can equip stronger armor that gives a total of up to 7.5 more armor value so in short terms raising armor skill 10 points gives 10 armor value.
Mod armor skill value does not effect armor value.

Attack:
Is strange enough to attack with. Attack increases your offense value by 2 for every mod thrown in.
Atributes effecting Attack is: Intuition, Agility, Strenght

Parry:
Is the oposit of attack. Parry increases your defense value by 2 for every mod thrown in.
Atributes effecting Attack is: Intuition, Agility, Strenght

Warcry:
Is used to scare your enemies and also adds an amount of temporary hitpoint for the warrior.
Casting warcry costs endurance and uses 1/3 of your mod warcry. It is recommended that you raise endurance to be able to cast at least 2 consecutive warcrys.
Warcry also slows down and damages enemies so keeping a high warcry will debuff enemies by damaging and slowing them down. It will also interupt spell casting for mana users. Having a high enough warcry will also prevent casting spells for the duration.
Atributes effecting Warcry is: Intuition, Agility, Strenght

Tactics:
This one is the tricky one as it raises a whole bunch of stats. However it does it from an invisibility point of view meaning you need some kind of calculater to figure it out. Tactics effects as far as i know the following stats: offense, defense, warcry and immunity

]Need some sort of confirmation on this. As offense defense is hidden on the Old world servers. I am uncertain weather the effect is directly on attack and parry or if its on defense/offense. It makes a big differense.
Offense/Defense: Mod*0.375 rounded down. meaning you get a point at 3, 6, 8, 11, 14, 16 etc
Figured this out. The effect is on offense/defense directly and added after parry value calculation. Ie. ParryMod*2+TacticsBonus=Defense value

Warcry: Mod*0.125 rounded down. meaning you get a point at 8, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48 etc
Imunity (Mod+14)*0.125 rounded down. meaning you get a point at 2, 10, 18, 26, 34, 42 etc

The effect on warcry is only for the strenght of it and will not give any extra temporary hit points.
Atributes effecting Tactics is: Intuition, Agility, Strenght

Surround hit:
Is used to hit the enemies to your right and left
Atributes effecting Surround Hit is: Intuition, Agility, Strenght

Body Control:
Every point in Body control adds 0.25 to both armor and weapon mods. Armor is added right away but Weapon is always rounded down.
If you max your stats from atributes and gear you can for every 10 points in Body Control gain 8.75 armor value and weapon value.
Atributes effecting Body Control is: Intuition, Agility, Strenght

Speed skill:
Every 2 point of speed skill makes you faster
Atributes effecting Speed Skill is: Intuition, Agility, Strenght

Regenerate
Lets you regenerate Endurance while fighting. Raising it lets you regain faster and means you can cast warcry more often during combat
Atributes effecting Regenerate is: Strenght, Strenght, Strenght

Immunity
Mitigates the effect of offensive spells. Reduces damage from fire/lightning spells. Reduces the reduction in speed warcry and freeze has on you.
Atributes effecting Immunity is: Intuition, Agility, Strenght

Work in progress!
Last edited by Durijin on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fred
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Fred
Sex: Male
Class: Seyan
Clan: The Prime Evils

Post by Fred » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:08 pm

you made a typo @ Regenerate:
Regenerate
Lets you regenerate Endurance while fighting. Raising it lets you regain faster and means you can cast warcry more often during combat
Atributes effecting Speed Skill is: Strenght, Strenght, Strenght

Durijin
Ventured in to aston

Post by Durijin » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:15 pm

Fred wrote:you made a typo @ Regenerate:
Thanks its changed now.

Durijin
Ventured in to aston

Post by Durijin » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:22 pm

The first version of the stat calculater is available now.

You can take a look at it here. There is no Macroes in it so it is safe. Will most likely need to add a macro when i add Bless to Mage and Seyans.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=F ... er%2c.xlsx

Anyways feedback please.

Fred
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Fred
Sex: Male
Class: Seyan
Clan: The Prime Evils

Post by Fred » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:09 pm

I can only see warrior on that spreadsheet? How do I change it to mage?

Durijin
Ventured in to aston

Post by Durijin » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:19 pm

If you read up a bit you will see that i have only made it for the warrior as of now. I will add the mage at a later time but its a small hobby project.