connect

Anything related to game mechanics go here.
malk
This is most obviously a Newbie
Ingame name:: grott
Sex: Male
Class: Mage

connect

Post by malk » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:40 pm

is game still up as cant get any on the connections

Sabo
Fought the Demons

Re: connect

Post by Sabo » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:59 pm

Hi Malk,

Sorry for the delayed response. The game is no longer available to play. The development team no longer makes Ugaris a priority which is unfortunate as there were many people wanting to play.

Sorry for this.

Take care

ItsJustMe
Ventured in to aston
Ingame name:: ItsJustMe
Class: Mage

Post by ItsJustMe » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:50 am

Well, its too bad ppl went wrong way (other server which i wont mention here, modified, some good things, most wrong, messing up with "supporter" status)...
I had rly much fun playing here, and every God/Staff i met was nice, like original Astonia was (u wont find it on server i wont mention, i quit that server in like few hrs, and found this one here).
Thanks God (+Eddow), Freya, Harty, and others (sry it was long i was off and cant remember alts and such)... it was great time, mostly too alone tho (i still hate new cameron ;)... well maybe not hate, but different... id prefer new area.
Special thanks to Edd ... Thank You (multiple times ;)) for a script that compiles the server ... works great... i still dont run a server, but someday i will, for personal use, and if it happens ill post it here on the forum if itll be still alive, and itll be an honor to welcome anyone that i met here.
Hope to see U soon,
Best wishes
(Sir ;p) Dejavue

Eddow
Site Admin
Ingame name:: Eddow
Class: Arch-Warrior
Clan: Elysium

Post by Eddow » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:24 am

The server has been shutdown to save resources on the dedicated server. Due to the fact that the server avaraged 0-1 player online, every day, for several months, we did not see a point in keeping it up and keep spending hours of time on it.

If there is still interest in the server, and I can see 10+ people online daily, I am willing to simply turn the switch and put it back on =) But for now, it is not worth it.

These forums and the Ugaris website won't be shutdown any time soon. Don't worry =)