Mad Zombies? apocalypse

Ideas and suggestions for improvement of existing content or further game development go here.
Eddow
Site Admin
Ingame name:: Eddow
Sex: Male
Class: Arch-Warrior
Clan: Elysium

Re: Mad Zombies? apocalypse

Post by Eddow » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:33 am

Fred wrote:
Freya wrote:People abuse the tunnels/iac synergy too much in the Level range 20-40.)
I actually like this option alot, since you can't reset IAC so they get a huge exp boost early on but that means they don't have it later
In my opinion, this synergy is one of the best combo's ingame because you need to do something to get the IAC exp :)
Synergy? Yes, but it's waaay to much exp for the early levels. In my opinion it would be an easier synergized lvl 20-30, but not 20-45 ish.

To stay on topic,

I do love the idea, and would love to see it implemented. However I am not sure about the lvl requirement..

Fred
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Fred
Sex: Male
Class: Seyan
Clan: The Prime Evils

Re: Mad Zombies? apocalypse

Post by Fred » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Eddow wrote:
Fred wrote:
Freya wrote:People abuse the tunnels/iac synergy too much in the Level range 20-40.)
I actually like this option alot, since you can't reset IAC so they get a huge exp boost early on but that means they don't have it later
In my opinion, this synergy is one of the best combo's ingame because you need to do something to get the IAC exp :)
Synergy? Yes, but it's waaay to much exp for the early levels. In my opinion it would be an easier synergized lvl 20-30, but not 20-45 ish.

To stay on topic,

I do love the idea, and would love to see it implemented. However I am not sure about the lvl requirement..
It's not 20-45... where do you get these numbers? You can't even start them at 20 unless you do low level jobbington so you don't get any exp from kills...
I think you forgot that people also do RDS, RWW, Vamps, Moonies, Swamp, EU, FU, Exk Forest, Exk quests while leveling during IAC making it look much bigger than it is