Berries rot slower

Ideas and suggestions for improvement of existing content or further game development go here.
Zak
Demonslayer
Sex: Male
Class: Mage

Re: Berries rot slower

Post by Zak » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:47 am

Nobody mentioned NW ^^

Sealav
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Sealav
Class: Arch-Seyan

Post by Sealav » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:13 am

Bloodknight wrote:you know that was by design right? lol

you all wanna just destroy all the design that goes into stuff just to make life easy?

for a bunch of HC gamers you sure do want a damn easy life :p
isn't that what your doing with other area's.... let people post what they like and respond in a nice manner or why respond at all. you could discourage someone who will have a good idea somewhere else. if we wanted it easy we would join new world (the pos).

Fred
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Fred
Class: Seyan
Clan: The Prime Evils

Post by Fred » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:19 am

Bloodknight wrote:you know that was by design right? lol

you all wanna just destroy all the design that goes into stuff just to make life easy?

for a bunch of HC gamers you sure do want a damn easy life :p
1 Person wants this, that's not "a bunch"

Exekiel
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Evivy
Sex: Female
Class: Arch-Seyan
Clan: Poison

Post by Exekiel » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:04 am

It was just a recommendation. Its not like I'm saying "make it easy" hell no. I've repeatedly spoken out against making the game easy, giving things too easily, etc. I've been a repeated advocate of balance and reasonable effort Bloodknight, I don't know why you've been so fucking negative all over this damn forum.

Sersiously, if the berries rotted in twice the time they do now it would be perfect, right now you can easily get stuck, pinned in a corner and die while you are fighting from running out of berries, easily, and repeatedly. I'm not saying make it easy, I'm saying make the berries last a total of like 2-3 minutes so that if you get lost in some pitch black area or get pinned to long you don't die. It is still challenging, you still have to find everything, get through indoor areas, fight beasts, navigate all over the place and survive, it is still a hard ass lab, it just isn't quite so easy to die and lose all your EQ.
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"