Pent introduction

Ideas and suggestions for improvement of existing content or further game development go here.
Exekiel
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Evivy
Sex: Female
Class: Arch-Seyan
Clan: Poison

Re: Pent introduction

Post by Exekiel » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:05 am

Either way, pent introduction seems reasonable.

As for the new prof, think of it this way: Every new prof adds a dimension of choice in how you raise a character. Do you want LW, DW, CW, PW, Athlete, Merc, Miner, MT, MA, etc? Each have benefits and drawbacks for each character. Hell, if you are trying to build an optimal character DW, CW, Athlete just about max you out at 90, then you can choose 10 of another prof if you really want to go there, and you have tradeoffs during the first 80 levels as well. So I don't think it would be unbalancing by any measure.

Maybe instead of an exp bonus, a "pent master" like the FU guy, who rewards you gold per pent hit, and extra gold for having the record, which increases in proportion to how much of a pent warrior you are. Exp AND Stat bonus in pents would be too unbalancing though, has to be one or the other. Higher stats mean higher penting mean more exp both from kills and from pent hits. But higher stats and gold? Sure. Sounds good.
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

platinum
Freelance Dragonkiller
Ingame name:: Platinum
Sex: Male
Class: Arch-Seyan
Clan: Elysium

Re: Pent introduction

Post by platinum » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:47 pm

Exekiel wrote:But higher stats and gold? Sure. Sounds good.
sold! let's get started on this programmers!
The Team, The Team, The Team. -Bo Schembechler