Jobby Military exp

Ideas and suggestions for improvement of existing content or further game development go here.
Exekiel
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Evivy
Sex: Female
Class: Arch-Seyan
Clan: Poison

Jobby Military exp

Post by Exekiel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:08 am

100 points didn't even nudge my bar even before doing tunnels. Seems absurdly low. I don't know if it should just be eliminated or increased or what, but damn.
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Fred
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Fred
Sex: Male
Class: Seyan
Clan: The Prime Evils

Re: Jobby Military exp

Post by Fred » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:10 am

That's because on later mil exp levels you need 100.000 exp, therefor 100 mil exp point is only 0.1%
Has nothing to do with being bad or not, but mainly about the amount you asked was too low
Increasing Jobby Mil Exp would make it WAY too overpowered and everyone would just Jobby all the way to Warlord

If you would jobby as a Private you would see a major increase :)

Exekiel
Demonslayer

Post by Exekiel » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:58 am

Not really. I mean, 2 privates doesn't even get you half of the way to private first class. Each rank appears to be about 5x the one before it. At staff seargant, you need 10k points to get a third of a rank. That is about 100 hours per rank in jobby. Unless "private" is just some absurd low number and the rest are actually slowly increasing. Just tried it now, 30 minutes in jobby for less than half of private first class. That seems absurdly under powered, when the 10 tunnels will rank you to Lance corporal from the same place in 1 hit.

I'm going to skip the MEXP 2 because it is worthless and try going straight to MEXP 3 at 10k, getting through as much as I can on jobby alone to get through there. If getting 2 staff seargents doesn't put me above First Searg, I'm gonna be seriously disappointed because this is going to take a hell of a lot of effort for almost nothing. I'm guess it won't even get me 1 rank up from staff Sergeant.

Mastertrader
Fought the Demons

Post by Mastertrader » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:18 am

10k bps are 50k money btw :P

Valadez
Has killed many golems
Class: Arch-Mage

Post by Valadez » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:34 am

Exekiel wrote:I'm going to skip the MEXP 2 because it is worthless and try going straight to MEXP 3 at 10k,
There's not actually a lot of point in that because the rate of points to mexp is exactly the same from MEXP2 and MEXP3.

MEXP1 - 100 points - 2 mexp - 50:1
MEXP2 - 1,000 points - 25 mexp - 40:1
MEXP3 - 10,000 points - 250 mexp - 40:1

Until high levels it's not particularly worth it. LTs are just so so much better. Too much so in my opinion.

Tyce
Fought the Demons
Ingame name:: Tyce
Class: Mage

Post by Tyce » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:57 pm

Gala shhh

Exekiel
Demonslayer

Post by Exekiel » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:56 am

Yea, but honestly my goal is to get Evivy to lvl 30 and get as high a rank as possible, then IAC and blow passed everyone into the higher levels. I guess I'll just do MEXP 2 and then long tunnels from 20 on.

Tyce
Fought the Demons
Ingame name:: Tyce
Class: Mage

Post by Tyce » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:45 am

What I hear here, and correct me if I am wrong, is "this is not benefiting me right now so I can be the best, so please change it."
Before you huff and puff take a second re-read your posts and breathe.

Exekiel
Demonslayer

Post by Exekiel » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:44 am

Look, I've never been even in range of warlord, so I don't know what it is like up there, and I don't care if it benefits me or not. Just from what I personally observed it appeared to be 100% useless so I thought I'd mention that it seemed bizarre. Low level everything from jobby sucks though. Takes hours to get gold, items, anything even slightly useful. I've been one of the more "BALANCE PEOPLE" people on the forum, so chill bro.

Fred
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Fred
Class: Seyan
Clan: The Prime Evils

Post by Fred » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:25 am

Exekiel wrote:Yea, but honestly my goal is to get Evivy to lvl 30 and get as high a rank as possible, then IAC and blow passed everyone into the higher levels. I guess I'll just do MEXP 2 and then long tunnels from 20 on.
Goodluck :)