Alternate play styles

Ideas and suggestions for improvement of existing content or further game development go here.
Sealav
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Sealav
Sex: Male
Class: Arch-Seyan

Re: Alternate play styles

Post by Sealav » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:14 am

Well like getting a bonus from armor. So when in rds or pants they take hits better. It would be sick for clan battles which would probably be the only real reason someone would make/use one

Exekiel
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Evivy
Sex: Female
Class: Arch-Seyan
Clan: Poison

Post by Exekiel » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:52 am

I'd think it would be mostly useful in group quests and clan quests to have tanks. Pretty much anybody can heal well at this point, I think getting into protection buffs is dangerous territory though, deeply complicates game balancing. It might be worth it, but it is hard to tell at this point
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Tyce
Fought the Demons
Ingame name:: Tyce
Sex: Male
Class: Mage

Post by Tyce » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:58 pm

I feel that most of these suggestions are overly complex for something that can easily be done in game.

Want to tank? Raise parry sword as and BC a slight bit higher. Throw in some regen and a few more HP/end bases!

Lf/frz would be incredibly powerful. If frz did HP DMG a frz/fb would be powerful. Frz/Atk seyans would be super powerful.
I will comment on the other freeze idea in that topic.

I think people are excited about this new start to the game and that is understandable. However most of these wishes are achievable in the current system and will only mess up balance even more.

I do want to see warriors receiving 72% bonus cap from bless only tested as it may make warriors more of a threat before level 92-108. (Bonus just to wias whether bless or gear).