Transmorpher

Ideas and suggestions for improvement of existing content or further game development go here.
Exekiel
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Evivy
Sex: Female
Class: Arch-Seyan
Clan: Poison

Transmorpher

Post by Exekiel » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:15 am

So we all mentioned issues with the new players getting EQ and such. How about having a guy who can move gear from one item onto another of the same body part that goes from Gilded/silvered to UE, and add some other clothing items (corset, skirt, vest, tunic, who knows) so that people can mix it up. And this guy would obviously charge a large amount of gold for the service.
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Freya
Advanced Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Freya
Class: Mage
Clan: Elysium

Re: Transmorpher

Post by Freya » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:26 am

I like the idea, but how can we prevent this from causing players who have accumulated money to gain an even larger advantage up against new players?
Human Relations Manager

Exekiel
Demonslayer

Post by Exekiel » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:00 am

Old players only have advantage until they have maxed out gear. Then it comes down to build strength and gear choices. To me, those seem like the real items of competition to me. The quicker folks get to the summer, the more genuine competition beats out raw time input.

Could always have it cost something other than gold, attach a small repeatable quest to it or something.

Sealav
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Sealav
Sex: Male

Post by Sealav » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Or make a box that's account bound. Meaning u can access anything in the box no matter which alt u log on and it's all set with ur email. U can't deposit quest items or keys in this box but none quest equip u can

Exekiel
Demonslayer

Post by Exekiel » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:50 pm

I'd love that. Get rid of the whole alt character need. Seriously. Or even just an "allow" box where you can put stuff like a body, it just won't disappear. transfer characters I feel clog the system. Luckily, with f2p, I only have 1 and won't have to make any more.