Clan suggestions

Ideas and suggestions for improvement of existing content or further game development go here.
Zak
Demonslayer
Sex: Male
Class: Mage

Re: Clan suggestions

Post by Zak » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:04 pm

I'll get to 60 in less than a month.

Fred
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Fred
Class: Seyan
Clan: The Prime Evils

Post by Fred » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:17 am

Timber wrote:I agree with all the points against learning, I still feel people who spawn should have a way to level faster.

Spawner people do not actually want to spend much time leveling, but they want to spend time spawning. This doesnt mean that spawners should be able to /setlevel 60 or whatever, but if you make leveling to 60 take 2 months, it will be too long. It will also reduce the amount of people in spawns, which is a bad thing.

Anything we can do to make more people spawn is a good thing. But there has to be a balance, if people spend some weeks making a spawner, they will at least play the game and be active for a few weeks, instead of just hopping on to spawn.
Perhaps a few more IAC type of things could help? Something that gives you experience based on your militairy rank or maybe something that gives you a % based experience (up until a certain lvl where it gives a static amount)

Fred
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Fred
Class: Seyan
Clan: The Prime Evils

Post by Fred » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:19 am

Fred wrote:
Timber wrote:I agree with all the points against learning, I still feel people who spawn should have a way to level faster.

Spawner people do not actually want to spend much time leveling, but they want to spend time spawning. This doesnt mean that spawners should be able to /setlevel 60 or whatever, but if you make leveling to 60 take 2 months, it will be too long. It will also reduce the amount of people in spawns, which is a bad thing.

Anything we can do to make more people spawn is a good thing. But there has to be a balance, if people spend some weeks making a spawner, they will at least play the game and be active for a few weeks, instead of just hopping on to spawn.
Perhaps a few more IAC type of things could help? Something that gives you experience based on your militairy rank or maybe something that gives you a % based experience (up until a certain lvl where it gives a static amount)
This would allow you to level a low spawner faster, but will have a downside later on since you "wasted" experience for later lvls