Heist quest

Ideas and suggestions for improvement of existing content or further game development go here.
Exekiel
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Evivy
Sex: Female
Class: Arch-Seyan
Clan: Poison

Heist quest

Post by Exekiel » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:58 am

Maybe toss in a disgruntled imperial accountant in Aston who shares that he found out that one of the chests in the vault isn't listed on the records, for corrupt purposes, and offers you a chance to get a key to open that chest if you bring him some amount of something from somewhere. Maybe 20 wolf teeth from wolves in exk forest or something.
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Timber
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Timber
Sex: Male

Re: Heist quest

Post by Timber » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:49 pm

The heist gives me a great idea, how about an accountant letting you into the vault, and then telling you how to sneak through the vault, past the guards, and then get the gold? Making the guards high level, so if they catch you, you're screwed.

Once you get the gold, you split it, and you get exp.

Exekiel
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Evivy
Sex: Female
Clan: Poison

Post by Exekiel » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Sure, you would just have to change around imperial vault quest a bit. Maybe have the accountant call you out on the path between Carlos and the vault, let you in on the secret for a fee, so that you can complete the quest and get gold. All I know is, whenever I do vault and walk past those chests I desperately wish I could touch one.
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Sealav
Demonslayer
Ingame name:: Sealav

Post by Sealav » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:34 am

I like the idea and it would help to add in quite a few quests

platinum
Freelance Dragonkiller
Ingame name:: Platinum
Clan: Elysium

Post by platinum » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:54 am

I like it
The Team, The Team, The Team. -Bo Schembechler

Dealer
Demonslayer

Post by Dealer » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:01 am

Exekiel wrote:Maybe toss in a disgruntled imperial accountant in Aston who shares that he found out that one of the chests in the vault isn't listed on the records, for corrupt purposes, and offers you a chance to get a key to open that chest if you bring him some amount of something from somewhere. Maybe 20 wolf teeth from wolves in exk forest or something.
I like this idea very much however if there is a chest that is supposedly unlisted on his records what reason would he want to give it to the player?

Perhaps since we, in this quest, are already bringing in interesting aspects to quests we should go ahead and give the player an option here.
The player can turn the accountant in to the Imperial Guards(which I feel will probably be added to follow the overall story of the Aston-Cameron under-attack by undead/demons/etc much better or the player can have the option to help him steal. The player could find a blacksmith, new NPC that can be made, find some new precious metals (these metals will have to drop in the mines and Miners will have increased amount find just like silver) and have the player give him a scroll that has the design specifications for him to create it.

*Note: this precious metal idea in the mines was originally Zak's however I think this would be a great place to begin the implementation.

The reward for this can vary. Perhaps helping him could reward a high stealth gear/possible modification to players with a thief/assassin profession.

The alternate reward for turning him in will grant the player some other thing such as <insert a appropriate reward...any ideas?>

Well just my 2 cents.

Zak
Demonslayer
Class: Mage

Post by Zak » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:59 am

The metal thing was from ow. Think it's something astra added ages ago. Was supposed to tie in with lower mines